You, as a MAC Scholar Athlete and your guests are invited to join us as we recognize the 2010 MAC Scholar Athletes!
Registration and RSVP is required by noon on July 22nd. Register Here!
The celebration begins at 2pm on July 24th will begin with socializing, fun, games, and prizes with Portland food cart available for your enjoyment. The short recognition program will begin at 2:45pm. Following the program the food and fun will continue until 3:30!
- This is an outside event held at the Multnomah Athletic Club. 1849 SW Salmon St, Portland OR, 97205
- The attire is informal but festive
- Each MAC Scholar Athlete can bring up to three (3) guests, if you require more than this, please reach out to the foundation directly to make special arrangements.
- Parking is available in the member parking garage across the street from the main entrance of the club. As a guest of the event and the foundation, you are able to park free of charge.
- Tours of the club are available before and after the events. Please pick if you want to join a tour when you select your ticket option.
- Food trucks available will be available for your enjoyment throughout the event!
- If you have completed your MAC membership credentials, you will be able to pick up your membership card and parking permit at this event.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact the foundation via our website’s Contact Us form.