The Multnomah Athletic Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization. Our tax ID number is #93-1014651.
For more information to donate via stock transfer, employer matching or bequests, select Other Ways to Give. If you wish to designate your gift to the area you are most passionate about, select Designated Giving. Tribute or memorial gifts can be given through the button above or by contact us in person.
Multnomah Athletic Club members are able to make contributions via their member account. Please contact us with the account number or call us with your gift instructions.
If you prefer to call us, we are working remotely so leave us a voice mail message at 503.517.2350 and we will promptly call you back.
If you prefer to pay by check, please make payment out to the Multnomah Athletic Foundation and mail to:
Multnomah Athletic Foundation
1849 SW Salmon Street
Portland, OR 97205
Your support is greatly appreciated!
Select an amount. One time or monthly contributions are available. You will receive an immediate tax receipt.
Multnomah Athletic Foundation has partnered with Give Lively to securely process your online donation. This transaction will appear on your bank statement as “Multnomah Athletic Foundation.” This transaction is subject to Give Lively’s Terms and Privacy.
More Ways to Give
There are many ways to give and be involved with the foundation. Your contribution, no matter the size, matters to us. Donations enable us to provide access to possibilities and opportunities to youth through community grants and scholarships. Keeping dreams in motion and active!
- Complete the commitment form for the 30 Futures Club here.
- Maximize your gift with your employer’s matching gift program. Hundreds of local, community-minded companies offer business or corporate matching for their employees’ contributions. If you work for or are retired from any of these companies, your personal contribution to the Multnomah Athletic Foundation is twice as valuable. Many employers will match your gift dollar for dollar, and some companies even double or triple the amount of your gift — at no cost to you! Some companies will even match your volunteer hours with a volunteer matching grant. To participate, ask your human resources office for a matching gift form or their online portal process
- Stock gift – click here for our DTC information
- Give from a donor advised fund: Click here for the DAF link
- Your time and talented expertise are valuable to us too!
If you have questions about making contributions, bequests or other plans you have in mind Contact Us.
Most gifts go where they are most needed at the foundation and in the community. However, you may have a desire to focus your gift on what the impact area you feel strongly about. We love that! So, where do you want your gift to help? What are the most passionate about in the mission of the Multnomah Athletic Foundation?
Contact Us about making designated donations or other ideas on investing in the community.
Learn more about outreach programs, individual scholarships and funds by clicking the buttons below.
Access to opportunities and funding to follow your dreams needs funding and you can make a difference!
Where is it most needed
in the community outreach
Youth Grant Initiative
Bud Lewis Award
General grant funding
Ask about creating a new grant initiative!
MAC Scholar Athlete
Fay Sasser MAC Employee
Michael S. Miller
Ask about creating a new scholarship!
Make a tribute gift:
- Celebrate a milestone or an accomplishment like a birthday, anniversary or special occasion with a tribute gift.
- Honor someone’s life with a memorial gift.
As a unique way to honor someone you care about, make a tribute gift in their name. The person or their family will be notified of your gift. If the tribute individual is a MAC member, the listing will be included in the Winged M magazine and the club’s website. You have the ability to use the yellow DONATE button at the upper right hand corner of the site. You can tell us the individual(s) name and the type of tribute.
If you prefer, use this printable form to provide us with instructions and make your contribution. Either scan the form and send it back to us via email, leave the form with the MAC’s At Your Service staff, or drop it in the mail to us.
If you have questions about making tributes donations through the Multnomah Athletic Foundation Contact Us.