Our ability to increase access to youth athletic participation and college scholarship support depends on the continued support and commitment of donors like you. Thank you!
You can make a secure donation to the Multnomah Athletic Foundation with a credit or debit card by clinking on the blue button below. One time or monthly contributions are available. You will receive an immediate tax receipt.
The Multnomah Athletic Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 organization. Your donation is tax-deductible. Our tax ID number is #93-1014651.
Checks and MAC member charges are contribution options too.
- Please make checks payable to: Multnomah Athletic Foundation. You may drop off items with the club’s amazing staff at the At Your Service desk or mail to: 1849 SW Salmon St, Portland OR 97205
- From a MAC Account: Did you know that Multnomah Athletic Club members are able to make contributions via their member account? Please eMail us with the account number or call us with your gift instructions. We will mail a tax acknowledgement letter.
Here are some additional ideas and ways to contribute:
- Tribute Gift: To celebrate a milestone or accomplishment (like a birthday, anniversary, special occasion). Click HERE for a printable form to provide us instructions.
- Memorial Gift: To honor someone’s life. Click HERE for a printable form to provide us instructions.
- Matching Gift: Utilize your employer’s Matching Gift Program
- Establish a Scholarship: Directly impact today’s youth
- Give from a Donor Advised Fund: Click here for the DAF link
- Stock Gifts: Invest in our shared vision with a stock gift, bequest or other plans you might have in mind
Call me and I’ll be happy to help facilitate or answer any questions about making the appropriate donations and contributions to the Multnomah Athletic Foundation.
If you have a specific questions or instructions, contact us with information below, please eMail Lisa Bendt or phone: 503.517.2350