The annual Spin-A-Thon is changing gears and going virtual. Our goal remains the same: to ride and move so that kids have access to sports and education.
The 2021 Spin-A-Thon events will be an upbeat and fun way to benefit the community grant program at the foundation. 100% of the event proceeds go directly towards supporting and enabling youth access to participation in athletics and sponsors are our primary way to support more youth!
Sponsorship is set at five different levels. Whether you want your business to be a sponsor, you as an individual want to sponsor, or you want to get a group together to support a sponsorship we have many different ways that we can work with you!
For a complete listing of sponsor level and options, click here.
With three elements in 2021, the virtual kickoff, The Ride and The Move, there are so many more opportunities for your support as a sponsor to be seen. Learn more about the events, click here.
Some new options include:
- Inclusion on the sponsor displays in the event spin spaces, social media exposure via Facebook, Instagram and possibly the new Move app
- Winged M magazine advertisement in February 2021 (deadline Jan 12th) and March 2021 (deadline Feb 12th) depending on the sponsorship level
- Sponsor Logo listing in slides at virtual Kickoff event and Closing event
- App sponsorship available
- Media sponsorship available
- Video Production sponsorship available
Your donation is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law as the foundation is 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Our Federal Tax ID is #93-1014651. To become a sponsor, schedule a conversation with a member of our team. To make the contribution, you can pay online with a credit card, send a check to Multnomah Athletic Foundation or we can send an invoice to your business.