Support your athlete in the the inaugural MAC Box-a-thon!
100% of the proceeds benefit the Multnomah Athletic Foundation’s Community Grant program, which provides grants to organizations like Rip City Boxing and Knott Street Boxing, local nonprofits teaching discipline, self-respect, and accountability through youth boxing.
We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your donation is tax deductible and very much appreciated!
Sunday, March 11, 2018
- There is a $25 registration fee to participate, which be charged directly to your member account after event registration.
- Each boxer is also encouraged to get pledges or contributions to fuel their participation.
- Share this page & the pledge/donation form below! Payment through secured PayPal portal.
- Boxers can sign up in 30-minute increments, not to exceed one hour.
- Event starts at 10 am and ends at 2 pm.
- Each 30-minute block will have seven three-minute rounds with a minute off in between.
- Time slots will be filled on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- A tax acknowledgement will be sent for the total donation amount 7 – 10 days after the event.
To register, contact Molly or Kaulike at the Multnomah Athletic Club.
To participate, you must have completed or be enrolled in the boxing classes at the club.
F O U N D E R | S O C I E T Y N I N E
Forbes 30 under 30 Class of 2018 – Retail/E-Commerce
Society Nine is a contemporary women’s boxing brand. We make beautiful, quality fitting gear that empowers you & your fight. In the boxing world, women have very little options for actually marketed towards them, and designed with their fit needs in mind – their options are to wear unisex product that are two sizes too big for them; children’s gloves; or men’s gloves that are small, turned bubblegum pink. You wouldn’t train for a marathon wearing children’s shoes, or shoes that are two sizes too big – so why are women essentially resorting to that as their options when training in boxing?
We designed boxing gloves to address this issue. In 2018, we will be launching a brand new twelve piece collection of both training gear and apparel to really equip and outfit every woman’s fight.
The box-a-thon will be sponsored by Society Nine, a Portland boxing apparel company. They will provide goodie bags and be on site offering their products at 15% off.
Read more about this cool and local brand in Forbes magazine!
100% of the proceeds will go to the Multnomah Athletic Foundation’s Community Grant program, which provides grants to organizations like Rip City Boxing and Knott Street Boxing, local nonprofit organizations that teaches discipline, self-respect, and accountability through youth boxing.
Learn more about our community grant program.