We believe in transparency
Our 2015 Annual Report is ready for sharing.
Many thanks to our volunteer graphic designer, Chris Powers of C Powers Designs for the layout and creative effort and the article support from Mike Steele.
The Foundation’s governing documents, our conflict of interest policy, financial statements or the 990, are available below and through Guidestar. To request a copy, please submit a request or call 503.517.2350. Our financial statements are audited or reviewed annually on a calendar-year basis by McDonald Jacobs.
The Multnomah Athletic Foundation’s federal tax identification number is #93-1014651.
Overview of the 2015 Financials
- 2015 Financial Statements FINAL
- 2014 Financial Statements FINAL
- 2013 Financial Statements FINAL
- Multnomah Athletic Foundation 2015 990 document
- Multnomah Athletic Foundation 2014 990 document
- Multnomah Athletic Foundation 2013 990 document
Current Endowment Fund Information
We invest our endowment funds with The Oregon Community Foundation (OCF). Click for more information about the OCF Endowment Partners Program.
- The Foundation Board Endowment Fund
- Joe Loprinzi Scholarship Fund
- James F. and Marion Miller Scholar Athlete Fund
- Fay Sasser Scholarship Fund
- Trustee Endowment Fund
- Houser Scholarship Fund
- Mel Fox Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Earl and Barbara Repp Memorial Fund
- Emmerson Grant Fund
- Michael S. Miller Scholarship
- Stephani Turner Scholarship
- Donor Advised Funds