Your Gift Powers Potential
All major credit cards are accepted – Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
Don’t worry, you don’t need a PayPal account.
One time contributions or monthly contributions options are available.
You also will have the opportunity to add a comment to share the person’s name or wonderful life event to celebrate.
If you’re in the neighborhood, please stop by and say “Hello”.
You may also drop off items for us with the club’s amazing staff at the At Your Service desk.
Please make checks payable to: Multnomah Athletic Foundation
and send to:
Multnomah Athletic Foundation
1849 SW Salmon St,
Portland OR 97205
Call me and I’ll be happy to help you facilitate or answer any questions about making the appropriate donations/contributions to the Multnomah Athletic Foundation as there are several different options to consider that might benefit you and your estate.
503-517-2350, Lisa Bendt, Executive Director
The Multnomah Athletic Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 public charity. Your donation is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Our Federal Tax ID is #93-1014651.
Here are some additional ideas and ways to consider for your welcomed contributions:
- Tribute Gift: To celebrate a milestone or accomplishment
- Memorial Gift: To honor someone’s life
- Matching Gift: Utilize your employer’s Matching Gift Program
- Establish a Scholarship: Directly impact today’s youth
- Stock Gifts: Invest in our shared vision with a stock gift, bequest or other plans you might have in mind
- From your MAC Account: Did you know that Multnomah Athletic Club members are able to make contributions via their MAC Account?
If you have a specific questions or instructions, contact us with information below,
please eMail Lisa Bendt or phone: 503.517.2350