Why community grants make an impact?
We admire the committed nonprofit organizations in our communities. They inspire us.
They are involved and investing in our kids and their neighborhoods.
We believe that athletic participation builds character for the body, mind and heart.
Watch and let one of our incredible partners share their story of impact:
- We believe we have an opportunity to make an impact on a nonprofit organization’s ability to foster or enhance athletic participation.
- We believe that our community grant partners outreach should reflect the diversity of Multnomah, Washington and Clackamas counties.
- We believe that there is social, emotional and physical value in athletic participation. We provide each individual an opportunity to experience the value of team, dedication and participation through athletics.
- We embrace our opportunity to lead by harnessing our collective resources and passion. We are a catalyst connecting people and resources for the benefit of our communities.
- We give highest priority to investing in partners who provide opportunities to neighborhoods and populations with limited access and resources.
We focus on the following counties: Multnomah, Washington and Clackamas
- Program funding for program development and the continuation/expansion of existing programs.
- Operation support to enable an organization to carry out its core mission by strengthening organizational capacity and program sustainability.
- Capital funding is limited and for specific projects with capital expenditures, such as equipment and facilities.
Completed applications are accepted at anytime.
Our grant request deadlines are:
- April 1 for a June decision and
- September 1 for a November decision.
Requests are reviewed on a case by case basis, the Foundation as a general practice does not fund the total cost of a capital, program or capacity building budget. Requests are considered by the amount of the specific capital, program , or capacity building budget, and in the case of core support, the size of the organization’s operating budget.
- Grant guidelines
- Sample grant application for planning purposes only
- Online grant application portal – HERE
- Online grant report portal – HERE
- Same instructions as the grant application and same user id. The portal allows you to set up a user id and password. Then you can sign in, save a draft and return to work on the report as your leisure. When you are ready, you can Submit the report. After you submit, it will allow you to print the document for your records.
- We hope this new process is streamlined and easier to manage. But it is new for us too. So if you have any questions or feedback, please reach out.
- If you made an error, we can reopen the grant application or report for you to make revisions.
- As we review the submitted materials, we will reach out if there is anything that needs clarification or explanation BEFORE our grant review team sees the application or report. We want you to put your best foot forward!