Why community grants make an impact?
Our community grant partners are involved and investing in our communities and neighborhoods.
Athletic participation is building character for the body, mind and heart.
Watch and let one of our incredible partners share their story of impact:
We focus on the following counties:
- Washington and
- Program funding for program development and the continuation/expansion of existing programs.
- Operation support to enable an organization to carry out its core mission by strengthening organizational capacity and program sustainability.
- Capital funding is limited and for specific projects with capital expenditures, such as equipment and facilities.
Completed applications are accepted at anytime.
Our grant request deadlines are:
- March 1 for a May decision and
- September 1 for a November decision.
Requests are reviewed on a case by case basis, the Foundation as a general practice does not fund the total cost of a capital, program or capacity building budget. Requests are considered by the amount of the specific capital, program , or capacity building budget, and in the case of core support, the size of the organization’s operating budget.
You may also mail your application to the:
Multnomah Athletic Foundation
1849 SW Salmon St.
Portland, OR 97205.
If you have questions or comments, feel free to contact the foundation office at:
lBendt@MultnomahAthleticFoundation.com or 503-517-2350.