Sunday January 26, 2020
7 AM to Noon
We spin. We ride it forward.
Enabling and Inspiring youth participation in athletics!
- Ride in a warm, dry, sunshine-filled spin studio at the Multnomah Athletic Club! You can committing to ride an hour, several hours or make it an epic five hour session.
- The event is open to the public. All skills levels are welcomes including first time riders. Every rider receives a goody bag with items from our very cool sponsors.
- Your event registration may be a tax deductible contribution. The Foundation is an Oregon nonprofit corporation – a tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization.
Auction and Post Ride Party:
- Last year’s party was so much fun. We are doing it again! So every rider is invited to bring a guest to the post ride party on January 30.
- We will have a live auction this year at the Post Ride Party. Auction items coming soon.
- Come join the fun, promote your amazing business and 100% of the dollars go directly to community grant outreach to get youth playing, competing and participating.
- We have a new sponsorship level and more options to enjoy the fun – you and your guests.
- Download 2020 Sponsorship information HERE. Welcoming past sponsors back, encouraging new sponsors to join and open to suggestions!
- Registration will begin on December 1st at 8 AM
- Every rider is invited to bring a guest to the post ride party on January 30.
- Online registration will be available through Eventbrite so it is right at your fingertips!
- Five spin instructors will keep you motivated on the bike.
- Food, drinks and music provided from start to finish.
- At the end of each hour session, a yoga instructor will lead a glorious and well-deserved stretch!
- NEW this year – starting at 7 AM for all your early birds AND an option to “Not Ride” but join the Post Ride Party!
as part of the Multnomah Athletic Foundation’s community grant efforts in the Portland metropolitan area.
Learn about our 2019 community grant partners!