Sunday January 27, 2019
8 AM to 1 PM
We spin. We ride it forward.
Enabling and Inspiring youth participation in athletics!
Ride in a warm, dry, sunshine-filled spin studio at the Multnomah Athletic Club! You can committing to ride an hour, several hours or make it an epic five hour session.
The event is open to the public. All skills levels are welcomes including first time riders. Every rider receives a goody bag with items from our very cool sponsors.
Your event registration may be a tax deductible contribution. The Foundation is an Oregon nonprofit corporation – a tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization.
This year’s auction is powered by Red Truck, a Portland-based company that sells and auctions off new gear to support nonprofits. See the auction items here.
- We are so excited to have you joining the fun. Here is the rider information sheet with details about Sunday.
- Every rider is invited to bring a guest to the first-ever post ride party on January 31st. You should have received an Evite to RSVP. If not, please use this link to RSVP for the party or tell us at the RIDE event registration.
- There are still some spots open at the Noon riding hour. Online registration through Eventbrite HERE
- There will be a waiting list at registration on the day of the ride. After the registered riders have checked in and it is 5 minutes past the hour, we will allow wait list riders to fill any empty bikes. There is no guarantee for space as the ride is sold out.
- Contact Lisa at 503.517.2350 or Email
Five spin instructors will keep you motivated on the bike. Food, drinks and music provided from start to finish.
At the end of each hour session, a yoga instructor and fellow cyclist will lead a glorious and well-deserved stretch!
NEW this year – every rider receives a complimentary invitation to the post ride party on January 31st. A celebration of a community supporting our community’s kids!
100% of rider registration and contributions support local nonprofit organizations helping kids participate in athletics as part of the Multnomah Athletic Foundation’s community grant efforts in the Portland metropolitan area. Click here to learn more about our 2018 community grant partners. Be prepared to be inspired!